Rakta Charitra Team Response on Suri’s Death

Ram Gopal Varma
The entire state was left shocked with the murder of Maddelacheruvu Suri yesterday. It is known that eccentric director Ramgopal Varma has filmed Rakta Charitra on Ananthapur’s factionism as backdrop and showcased the rivalry between Paritala Ravi and Maddelacheruvu Suri.

The team of Rakta Charitra says they were left shocked with the news. RGV tweets, “By the time I finished Rakta Charitra the reality became a film for me and now this incident jolted me back into shocking reality. It’s shocking to see a person with whom I have been interacting with for over a year for research of Rc just lying there lifeless.”

Speaking to media Suriya, said, “I was in a shock after listening to the news. No human being should get such death.”

Vivek Oberoi too expressed his grief over Suri’s death.

Next POST